[FWDLK] Lake Geneva Classic Car Rally

Hello everyone,

Was wondering if any FWDLK members are planning to attend
the Lake Geneva, WI Classic Car Rally next weekend hq at the
Interlaken Resort?

There will be about 800 to 900 cars and the rallye is not a
speed or time thing but a "poker rally" - a card is dealt at
each of 5 checkpoints on a drive around the lake.  There is
a parade and car show on the lake Sat am, rally in aft,
party in pm and on Sun a car show all years, all makes, all
classes, (no judging just for enjoying the cars) and final
rally done by noon with a pm WWII air fly over and an
antique wood boat and antique outboard motor show! If that
isn't enough, there's a 50's music show in the afternoon and
kids activities planned as well.

If anyone is planning to go let's get together! We'll be
there.

If anyone wants to go, call: 414-248-2764 for information,
this is a benefit in its 22nd year for the American Cancer
Society Childhood Research Benefit.

Brian & Barb Skogler