Re: [FWDLK] New subscriber!

Andre:  Welcome to the world of finned MOPAR American beauties.  You can't go
wrong with a big Chrysler, and 1961 was the last year with those big fins.
Enjoy.  Recommend you look at the www.hemmings.com website to give you entre
to a lot of resources.  I'm sure others on the list will give you more
specific resources, but Hemmings is a good place to start.  LARRY