[FWDLK] convertibles

Answer for the new Sebring convertible, it is its own car built in Mexico,
the drive train ,chassis parts, dash/interments, are shared with the cirrus/
stratus/ breeze cars (look at the clouds..ahh) . I own a '96, one of the
first ones off the line (1/96 build date) and it was a former rental and it
now has 73K on it. I have had not ONE major problem! just the typical
nit-picky stuff that you would get on any newer car. I am very pleased with
it and am looking forward to the PT cruiser when it comes out next spring.
Do you think a retro finned car could be next??                 - Josh -

                                 '96 Sebring convertible
                                  '59 Dodge Coronet