[FWDLK] Finzzz & "grafting":

Hi all, Phillips comments about fins on newer cars reminded me of a
creation of sorts that used to be about a block from where I worked.  It
was a Chev Celebrity (I think), somewhere around a 93? model? - did they
still have "Celebritys"?  Anyway, this car had what looked like almost the
entire quarter panels from a 57 Cadillac on it.  Very well done, and it
looked rather good, albeit a bit "strange", but nevertheless pleasing to
the eye.  It did not really look "homemade" at all.  Never did find out
anything else about it, do not know who did it or when.  After seeing this
car, I would bet that there are some others that would look really good
with the "right" fins on it.
Regards,
DaveG.