Re: [FWDLK] Where to go for a new exhaust?

Re: [FWDLK] Where to go for a new exhaust?

And go for the stainless. It's more expensive, but on a car you plan to keep
a long time, it is the best investment. One of the major improvements in
modern cars, besides disk brakes and electronic ignition, is stainless
exhaust. No more doing muffler and tailpipe work every 3 years, which seemed
to be about the average interval on our fin cars when I was a kid.
Kepich isn't exactly Mr. congeniality when talking on the phone, but the
systems he sent me fit nicely and they came via UPS very quickly. I think he
knows what he is doing, even though he's not keen on sharing information.
At least that's my experience.

Dan Davids
Seattle