Re: [FWDLK] Lower Front Grill Valence for a '59 Plymouth Fury

Re: [FWDLK] Lower Front Grill Valence for a '59 Plymouth Fury

All
A friend of mine is in need of the lower grill valence for a '59 Plymouth
Fury 2 dr htp.  I believe that the valences are the same for all models in
1959.  He is in the process of restoring the car and can't find the valence.
The one that is on the car is not repairable.  If anyone has an extra or
knows where he can get his hands on one let me know and I will pass it on to
him.  I have all the confidence in the world that someone on the list can get
there hands on one.   He is located in New Jersey.  Thanks....
John Paxos
'57 Plymouth Fury