[FWDLK] 59 Torqueflite pb: wrong and too fast conclusions !

[FWDLK] 59 Torqueflite pb: wrong and too fast conclusions !

First, thanks to all who answer me !
I was too excited yesterday and haven't check all. I haven't check very
 accurately the
"mixture". Today I'm sure the converter (and oil cooler) is innocent.
In the sludge ther's a lot of  yellow-green dirt  pieces ; same color as the
 rear clutch
friction discs I put some days ago... The overhaul kit was bought from K..TER :
 first time
I bought a kit from them (the 4 other Tf. trans. I rebuilt had a kit bought from
 G. Riehl,
Chrysler 300 club) and I remember that these friction discs were not colored
 black as
other and thickers also .. But, as they fit well in the retainer, I installed
 them. The
strange thing is that the oil isn't burnt or doesn't smell burnt. The little
 friction
particules are not burnt but like if they were unstuked from the support... I'm
 worry
about quality of these discs....
Note that all i say is supposition as i haven't remove the rear clutch and
 haven't look at
the discs. One thing i'm sure is that the oil strainer must be remplaced: the
 filter
grille has been unset from the strainer ... Imagine the pressure . Fortunately
 I've a
spare oil strainer.
I'll tell you the continuation of the story...

And if you know where i could buy friction discs only  (not the complete
 overhaul kit) let
me know...

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)