Re: [FWDLK] 56 Dodge (and other FL) Promos & Kits

Re: [FWDLK] 56 Dodge (and other FL) Promos & Kits

My curiosity got the best of me after I read your email. I have [had] an
unopened '56 Chrysler New Yorker model by Revell and, you're right, they
didn't come with a windshield--sorta. Revell packaged a flat strip of clear
plastic from which a person is to make their own front and rear glass. This
particular kit comes with parts to customize the car. Boy, is it ugly.
I also have a kit from Premier of a '55 Chrysler convertible which comes with
a windshield frame, but no plastic/glass for it.
For those liking interesting and different models, I recommend The Modelhaus.
They offer unusual models such as '60 and '62 Chrysler station wagons, a '60
Dodge wagon, '61 Desoto 2 door hardtop, '59 Dodge convertible, '56-'59
Plymouths, and so on. Their email address is modelhaus@xxxxxxxxxx
Dan