[FWDLK] storing an old MoPar

Hi to all,
        This weekend I met a Forwardlook member from the Detroit MI area by the
name of Joe Armeni. I now call him friend. Joe and his friend from
Oklahoma drove out to Jefferson WI to a show and swap meet and we then
came back here to Neillsville WI where we resurrected a 56 DeSoto
Firedome Seville. Joe needed a 331 hemi and I found him one.
        This car has been sitting for nearly if not a full 15 years.
I could turn the engine by hand, so after pushing it on to a trailer, we
installed a battery, put gas in the carb, adjusted and filed points,
checked out the coil, and an hour and a half later turned the original
key in the ignition and IT RUNS!!!!
        There is a very happy guy rolling toward Detroit tonight with a rusty
old MoPar, and I'm glad I could help.
        So, as far as storing engines for thirty days or more....just park them
in your local boneyard and after many years, add a battery, stir, and an
old Finster will speak to you from the past! I am now going to bed with
many good thoughts! Good night! John