[FWDLK] Key Blank for 1960 Dodge

Hi Forward Lookers,

I recall that someone recently posted a message about wanting key blanks
for their 1960 Dodge. Well, there's a nice one on Ebay right now...No,
it's not mine. It's obviously an aftermarker key, but has the correct
logo for the 1960 Dodge Polara/Matador. Looks attractive.

The item number is: 171850482

Good luck 1960 Dodge owners,

Bruce in Tulsa
1960 DeSoto Fireflite