Subject: Valiant
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:53:12 -0700
From: "Lease, Tom" <TLease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just acquired a 1961 Valiant V-200 and know very little about the
car's
history, value, etc.
I need a few things to get started on its restoration.  Perhaps you can
steer me in the right direction.
I'll need the blue fabric for the interior, the headliner, an antenna,
etc.
It's a cute little car and I'd like to spiff it up with your
suggestions.
Do you have any clue how many might be on the road today?  A friend told
me
that Chrysler built about 19,000 2dr HTs.

Thanks,
Tom Lease
Sacramento