[FWDLK] 61" Tail Light Lenses

I bought some Re-pro Lenses for my Newport.  I have searched the world over
and these were the best I could find.  They are brand new but they are made
from a weird low temp. plastic.  The instructions tell me that I need to
immerse in very hot water and form fit them to my housing.  They claim to be
very resilient and long lasting.  Has anybody had any experience with
these???   Thanks Dean