Re: [FWDLK] Kroil

    Well, group, I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to free my rusted
413's.  It's been nearly a month, and they just won't budge.  I was told by
the previous owner that one had been parked in 1971, and the other in 1975
(they're both '64's).  I guess I shouldn't be too surprised... if the dates
are correct, we're looking at the engines sitting static in northeastern
weather for 24 and 28 years!

    Other than that, the Kroil seems to be an excellent penetrating oil; my
daughter tells me that my truck even smells better!  I guess I won't take
them up on their money back guarantee... I think I was just asking a little
too much!

    For what it's worth...

Steve Charette

P. S.  anybody got a running 413 in the Mid-West they'd like to part with?