Re: [FWDLK] eBay and Frank Mitchell

I am in a similar situation.  I bought something from him on Ebay a couple weeks
 before he got kicked off Ebay and still haven't received it.  I sent out a few
 other Money Orders for other parts I bought on Ebay at the same time and his
 part is the only one I haven't received yet.
Needless to say, his getting removed from Ebay made me a little nervous, because
 I figured he had nothing to lose by not sending the part if he was kicked off
 already, (and if he was the scoundral everyone made him out to be.)
It's actually a relief to see him back on.  It makes me feel better about my
 chances!
And to be fair, it hasn't been THAT long since I sent my money to him.  He's
 probably just a little slower than average in getting parts out.  (or maybe
 it's just the Post Office!)
Tom