[FWDLK] Fall Carlisle

Hi All,

Fall Carlisle was pretty fun -- beautiful weather (I hope it holds up
for Hershey).  I have a couple of hot leads that folks might be able to
use.

1)  Clear steering wheel restoration:  I saw a gentleman today who
restores steering wheels, and he had a couple of clear wheels he had
done, and one that is in progress.  The company name is D&D Automobilia
at (814)539-5653, and their names are Don & Donna Eash.

2)  Found a complete 1957 Plymouth dual-quad setup comple with linkage
and air cleaners.  He was asking $1000 but said he'd probably take
$700.   He may be reached at 803-754-7255 (office) 803-781-8167 (home)
or 803-892-3427

Also, can we please do ourselves all a favor?  Let's call the Mitchell's
thread dead for now.  I think everyone's expressed their opinions
several times (30 messages this week) so the subject has been really
well covered, methinks.

Now, I'm off to Virginia for work until Tuesday and then -- Hershey!  If
you'll be at a space there, please drop me a line and I'll try to drop
in and chat.

-Dave