[FWDLK] Doing Business on E-bay

Hi all,
    I would just like to pass on a helpful little tip that I learned
from a lawyer I recently did business with.  Whenever you do any
business where you have to mail someone money, do yourself a favor and
go get a POSTAL money order.  Here is the reason why.  If you do not
receive your item after a reasonable length of time you can contact the
person(s) that you are doing business with and demand action with much
greater weight.  If they have taken your POSTAL money order, and not
produced the goods, they have committed FEDERAL mail fraud as opposed to
just plain mail fraud .  Plain mail fraud carries a monetary penalty and
a slap on the wrist whereas federal mail fraud carries actual jail time
and you can tell them that.  All you have to do is follow the directions
on the back of the money order receipt to file a claim and get the ball
rolling.  The reason it is federal is that you basically paid them with
funds drawn from a federal agency.  It also involves interstate commerce
in some manner that allows that federal charge.  How this works I'm not
sure of, but I am told that this is how they bust mail fraud rings.  It
allows the FBI and other federal agents to get involved.  So, for future
reference, pay in this manner.  Frank Mitchell can't do business behind
bars.

Thanks for you time,
Chargin'Charles--->>>
still lookin' for that 60 Saratoga.