[FWDLK] New Member - 1959 Dodge

Hiya!

Well, I suppose my name might be more appropriate, but we all know what's
really important - what kind of MOPAR do I have?  ::grin::  It's a 1959 Dodge
Coronet 4-door sedan, aqua and black, with a black and white interior.  It
has 39,000 original miles, and near perfect original upholstery. Red Ram V-8
326 and Powerflight, AM radio.  Pretty much a base model, but the fins and
the color combination still get a lot of attention.

And the owner?  Bob Stein, located in Norfolk, VA.  I also have a 1950 Chevy
pickup, three MGs, and a replica 52 MG TD.  The Dodge is my 'baby', and I
have been working on it for almost 3 years now.  You can see it on my web
page at:

http://hometown.aol.com/posti/59dodge.htm

Hope to hear from anyone out there with similar cars!

Bob