[FWDLK] convertible body to frame spacers

[FWDLK] convertible body to frame spacers

How many on the list would be interested in buying a set of reproduction body
to frame spacers for their Forward Look convertible?  I am referring to the
steel cups that are used between the body and frame on all 1953 to 1961 MoPar
convertibles (and possibly earlier years).

Rubber insulators were not used on these cars.  Instead, a steel cup spacer
(part number 1534042) was used.  This was done to reduce body flex and keep
the doors and top in alignment with the body.

I have been unable to find these parts for my '55 Belvedere and am
considering having them made, rather than use the old rusty ones.  A set of
ten will cost about $40 to $50 depending upon quantity.  If you are
interested in participating please email me directly.  Thanks!

Robert Bishop