[FWDLK] FW: For sale: 60' Desoto and 62' 300

[FWDLK] FW: For sale: 60' Desoto and 62' 300

60' Desoto Adv. 383 2bbl, push button auto, Runs Great, White w/ red roof
and red int., Wide Whites. Driven Often $4,000

62' Chrysler 300 413 4bbl, push button auto, also runs great, also white w/
red int., Wide Whites with 61' 300 hub caps. Not a Letter car. Fresh paint
$2,500

Both of these car are my dads. And both need minor work to be show quality.
Both car can be driven now with no problems. My dad loves both of these cars
but, with the new addition of the Fury, we don't have the room. Winter
coming and I hate to see these cars sit outside. He can be reached at (412)
431-1379. If no one answers Please leave a message and he'll get back to
you.

John Rudolph Jr. & Sr.
Located in Pittsburgh, PA
"For the man who really loves cars"