[FWDLK] '61 DeSoto Front Clip Availability

[FWDLK] '61 DeSoto Front Clip Availability

I recently spoke with a fellow who has a factory red '61 DeSoto
2dr hardtop for sale.  The car has front sheetmetal damage which
he says is irreparable.  He is a body man so I accept his
judgment.  I have not driven the 325 miles to see the car as
yet.

My question to y'all is what is the possibility of finding a
complete nose for this car's restoration?  Looks to me like the
only things that will interchange from a '61-62 Chrysler short
wheel base car are the park lights and bumper.

Its the old story that I saw a white roof, red bodied '61 on a
used car lot three decades ago and have been kicking myself ever
since.

Comments appreciated.  Thanks in advance for responses.

Wayne Graefen