[FWDLK] need a car transported west to mid-west?

[FWDLK] need a car transported west to mid-west?

I will be dropping off an '18 Ford Model T Monday morning in Boise, Idaho,
and will have an empty car trailer to South Dakota mid week.  There, I'll
be bringing back my latest '56 Plymouth acquisition to San Francisco.

Anyone need a car trailered from Idaho to South Dakota, or along the way?

Richard