Re: [FWDLK] Ben's Automotive Newsletter, #7

Re: [FWDLK] Ben's Automotive Newsletter, #7

To all concerned:
It's amazing to me how the oil industry and those supporting it claim this
wonderful gas product we are now forced to use, does not harm anything.  The
hell it doesn't!  I have never had so many carb, fuel pump, & other fuel
problems, in my old vehicles and lawn and garden equipment.  For those who
think you won't have a rubber fuel line problem, think again.  If you haven't
had a problem with a particular car, it may be because the rubber hardened
inside and just hasn't let go yet.  It will!!  The only solution my old car
friends and I have come up with, is to replace every piece of rubber fuel
line with rubber hose intended for fuel injection use.  The extra cost just
may save your favorite driver or cruiser.  It works and in the last two years
know of no one who has had a hose start to leak or let go.  I only hope
somebody can prove there is a problem with this gas and brings a class action
suit against the oil companies.  Oh, you need more proof that this new gas
isn't crap; leave you car sit for a couple months and watch the stuff turn to
glue.                           Bill Borton