[FWDLK] Joy

Hi all. I'm bustin' with joy over my new toy-- a '59 DeSoto Fireflite
2dr ht. Got it 3 days ago. It sat in a barn of the original family, last
registered in '85. It's got the usual lower rear and floor rot, but not
bad. I cleaned out the carb, drained the stanky old gas from the tank,
put in a new battery, and it fired right up !!!  Trans seems ok too. As
soon as I get my new wheel cylinders it'll be a rolling restoration [
that means enjoying driving it more than working on it !!! ]      Rich