[FWDLK] Problems with the listserv.

Hi All,

This is an odd situation...  Ben Deutschman has ignored repeated
requests from me to limit his number of posts per day.  It appears that
he is only using the list to grandstand on the MTBE issue, and also will
not keep within the topic of discussion (Forward Look Vehicles).

I have been trying to turn off his posting privileges but the listserv
software is not responding to my commands.  For the many of you that
have complained, please bear with me while I try to get the situation
worked out & get the listserv to respond properly.

With Apologies,

-Dave