From:   Michael J Skiles [SMTP:SKILES_MICHAEL_J@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Tuesday, October 05, 1999 9:35 AM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Parts Sources

All,

I came across a good source for gaskets at a recent swap meet in Indiana:

Al Lambert - He is in Canada, Toll Free at 1-888-335-4686 or 905-679-6597

He had gaskets for my 241 (with him) and the prices were good. He had alot
of
gaskets for many different engines.

Also, I met a guy who was moving his salvage business from South Dakota to
Indiana. He had a great many Mopars from 53 - 65.

He should be operational in November:

Glenn Mott - Sagebrush Classic Auto, 765-294-4799

Mike Skiles