[FWDLK] Willys = MoPar?!

Hi all,
        I just returned from Arkansas a few days ago with a 59 Belvedere 2 dr
hdtp for restoration. This is my second 59 car, and is much better than
the other one as far as rust goes. It made my day when I got there and I
found exactly what the seller had described! The sellers name is Andy
Allen, from Pocahontas AR. He has a 59 Fury 2DR Hdtp with about 30,000
actual, original, easy driving miles. A factory air car! Black with red
and white int. Beautiful car with a 395 that purrs like new.
I have put my name on the list if he ever decides to let it go!
        Andy also has another car for sale down there, a 55 Willys 2 dr hdtp
with only 685 miles, yes 685! All this one needs is is a wash and some
air in the tires. His dad purchased this car from a guy right after
Willys went bust! So, if Chrysler lays claim to the name, and you want
another...ugh...mopar??? give Andy a holler at asafarms@xxxxxxxx
Have a good one,
John in WI