[FWDLK] Torqueflite, part 2

Today I've disassembled the 59 Dodge Torqueflite I rebuilt last month and which
 ran only
1/2 hour (with K...R kit). As I expected, ALL the rear clutch friction discs are
 worn !
The only material that remain on the disc is the glue... All the friction
 material was
gone with the oil then clogged strainer, valve body and so on... I've fax to
 K....R to
have a refund. Waitin' for an answer ! I'll let you know the continuation ....

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com