[FWDLK] 413 in '60 Plymouth?

4wrdlkrs,

Does anyone know of a person with the 413 engine in a 1960 Plymouth? It
was available as a mid-year option for the 1960 Plymouth's... We know
they did offer it this way and I would like to find out some more info
about it!

All brochures and Plymouth literature do NOT show it, but is WAS
available because there was an article in Collectible Automobile, June
1991's issue, the magazine showed it as a "mid-year" option for 1960 and
was available for '61 as well.

Please let me know if you know of someone who has one.

David VH..  http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/1960plymouth