[FWDLK] Also at Portland

A couple more cars found for sale at the Portland Swap Meet somebody may be interested in:

'57 300c hardtop.  Did not see this car but owner says it has a rebuilt (non-numbers matching) 392, engine is in car but not bolted in or running, all other original engine accessories are there, owner says car would be a relatively easy restoration at $8500.  Sounds like a good deal at that price if the car is as described.  Owner's email address is lonlloyd@netzero.net  ..  Lon and Gloria Lloyd

'59 Dodge Custom Royal 2d hardtop. 383, D500, dual 4 bbl.  Red and white, looks like a good runner, but some funny looking wheels and tires for a Forward Look car.  $25K.  Roger De Witt is the owner.  His email is mrfuelie@aol.com

I am not advocating either of these cars, just letting everyone know they're there.

Mark   mjh