[FWDLK] In Search of . . .

Forward Lookers -

Realize this is just beyond the FL realm but a friend needs help
finding the following parts for his 1963 Dodge Custom 880.  (He
had a dispute with his former body shop and they apparently
'lost' these items while they were off the car).

     Rear Bumper Brackets

     Convertible Top Frame

Apologies, but neither of us have access to the appropriate
MOPAR parts numbers.  Any help, suggestions or part numbers will
be greatly appreciated.  You can email me at:

     <imagin8@concentric.net>

Thanks

Charles
'61 Lancer 770