From:   My53Stude@aol.com[SMTP:My53Stude@aol.com]
Sent:   Friday, October 01, 1999 8:17 AM
To:     george@idsnowman.com
Subject:        Re: 4 Chrysler Wire Wheels and caps, Chrome - Referred by My
 ClassicCar Clas...

Hi George,
The wheels you are inquiring about are not hubcaps, they are chrome wire
wheels with caps. They are about 1955, 4 1/2" bolt pattern and 15" x 5 1/2"
wide.  They are in excellent condition and I am asking $400.00 plus shipping.
It's funny, this ad has been on the My Classic Car web site for about 2
months and suddenly, this week, I've gotten 3 inquiries on them.  Is there
some kind of Chrysler event coming up in the near future?  I'm a Studebaker
fan and am currently rebuilding a 1953 Starlight Coupe.  I originally bought
the wheels because I was told they were probably off of a Studebaker. After
much research, they are not.  I'm hoping to find a great home for them.
Thanks for the inquiry.  Hope to hear back from you.
Michael