[FWDLK] In Search of . . . RESULTS!

Forward Lookers -

Virtual 'atta-boys' to Paul A. Schmidt, Jack Johnson, Mike
Sealey and Wayne Graefen for all their assistance, suggestions
and comments regarding my recent post concerning the search for
'63 Dodge 880 Custom parts.

At the rate things are going, we'll soon have all the MOPAR part
numbers (always a big help).  Plus, we have some good leads on a
number of the parts themselves.

And, as always, thanks to Dave for making it all possible.  This
List is a great resource.

Charles