Re: [FWDLK] In Search of . . .

Though it is not technically a forwardlook car, most everything about it is
forwardlook.  Sometimes I think we need to include 1962 Chryslers and
1962-1963 Dodge Custom 880s into this list.  Both of these cars use the
exact same basic components as the 1960-1961 cars.  They just forgot to bolt
on the fins.  And maybe that is the most important criteria?

Anyway, these also make good parts cars for our finned '60-'61 cars.

Just ramblings.  -Robert