Re: [FWDLK] "Finless cousisn"

I agree with Robert as I see the little fins as just a start of what
comes next.  What would the public think if the 55 year came up with a
fin like the 59 or 60 year???  They had to start small and grow on the
public.  Any way if you look at the 55 Plymouth, from the side, the
front fenders lean forward just wanting to GO.  I've enjoyed the thread
and believe with Dave and Wayne to stay in the 55 to 61 years.  It is a
good group and helpful to all.
Thanx
Jack johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere