[FWDLK] Web changes:

4wrdlkrs:

Even though my car might not be mine much longer. I am still going to
keep up on the web-page. I thought I would let you know that I have made
some small additions to it today for you to look at.

Thanks to all of those who have sent me positive input about the Page and
to those who have sent me some "better" ideas for it.

http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/1960plymouth

David VH