[FWDLK] donuts

I guess different people in different parts of the country have a
different name for different things.  Pop/Soda,
Chicagoans/Flatlanders... Mini spares in our area are called donuts.
Just the same, Forward Look cars never came with any of them!
        Apparently some people like the car, with whatever "options" were
added.
        So, I will retract my negative comment, shame on me, as I once had a 48
Studebaker Pickup with a 392/Torqueflite, Dodge straight axle and
Plymouth rear end. All it needed was a 12" driveshaft, then my Dad said
"Remove the deathtrap from this yard."  I wish there was an Ebay in
1969!
        I will leave now, as the Packer game is about to start.
Cheesehead from WI,  John