[FWDLK] ebay car

I have read most of the postings with somewhat of a
bad felling in my stomach. I was on another group several
years ago and one of the reasons I left was that people
started to "bad mouth" what others did to their cars.
   If you don't like what someone does to one of these
machines, then buy it and change it to what you want.
   No one likes exactly the same thing, same brand, same color,
the same anything. Some of us have this type car because we
were around when they were new, some because of "Christine", or
because grandpa, uncle,brother, etc. The main thing is that
we should not condemn what someone else does (like when I put
the 318 in the 40cpe).
   I guess what I am asking is that Dave put together a great
list here and I am not seeing nit picking and other things that
signal that things are going bad, please guys we don't need to be
petty, live and let live. Remember the cars we love were consider
so cruddy that most yards crushed them for scrap, so lets not fall
into and elitest mindset.
Jim