[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Hard Starting

Dear FWDLK'ers,
                              Thank you to all the folks who were
kind enough to take the time to address my problem. The
solution was to replace the coil again, use the electric fuel pump
I installed to fill the carb bowl, pump five times and HOLD down the
pedal to keep open the choke just enough just as you would if the
engine was flooded.  Voila!

Mary Beth Bayerlein