[FWDLK] Update:

4wrdlkrs:

I don't see my messages anymore on the list, but I hope you all do see
them, but I want to tell you that I FINALLY got the Belvedere page up and
running. It's not great, but it's there for yous to look at.

Thge page is:

   http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/1960plymouth
/belvedere.html

If someone could, would you write me a letter telling me if you see my
messages posted on the list?

Thanks all!

David VH