[FWDLK] Car Covers

Hi everyone -

I'm looking for a good indoor / outdoor car cover.  The brochure from
California Car Cover that came with the latest Hemmings listed a dizzying
array of different covers.  Can anyone offer recommendations ?  Also, CCC's
prices seemed like a lot, especially with all their surcharges ("add $20 for
all pre-1960 cars" etc). Is there aplace out there with less fancy brochures
that sell these things at a more competitive price ?

Thanks,

Ron