[FWDLK] 59 Dodge Build Sheet

Greetings!

I have a good, clear scan of my build sheet (1959 Dodge Coronet).  The sheet
itself is quite clear and readable, and would be easy to duplicate.  The JPG
file is about 225K - I went for readibility rather than small size.  Email me
if you want it - or if someone wants to post for easy download, that would be
even better!

Bob Stein
59 Dodge Coronet 4-door