Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth - wait a minute, think about this...

Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth - wait a minute, think about this...

It would cost DC nothing to retain the Plymouth name say on the Plymouth
Voyager and Plymouth Neon and do not make a mirror image in a Dodge. It
wouldn't hurt sales and would keep their customers happy which is the
only reason for their continued existance. After all in actual fact it
is the shareholders who actually own the company, not herr Schremp or
whoever. That includes many of us directly or indirectly I suspect.
Don Dulmage