Re: [FWDLK] what is it

Duane,

The car is a 1960 DeSoto, probably a Fireflite and is a 4dr
h/t, not a sedan with a "B" pillar.  It appears to be in
very good physical condition and if it runs as well as it
looks should be a good buy!

(just checked & saw other responses to your inquiry), as to
price I'd say that because 4drs seem to be less desirable on
the collector market, yet this one appears to be in nice
shape that you could probably do a deal for less than $7K.
This is highly dependent on how well it runs and drives and
the actual condition of the body and interior.

Good luck - they were great cars!

Brian