Re: [FWDLK] '55 Savoy -- where do I find the flasher? And other

Re: [FWDLK] '55 Savoy -- where do I find the flasher? And other wiring mysteries...

Don't be foolish, go with the RI wiring harness.  The connectors you're
talking about are Wade connectors.  They are simply two female spade
connectors back to back.  (Make your own.)  The RI harnesses come with the
male spades that plug in.  There's only a couple under the dash that
connector to the turn signal wiring and flasher, and another next to the
starter solenoid.  If you must, RI( will sell you all the parts you need.
But don't do it, buy the harness ready to go.  (I've done 5 of these jobs
in 55-56 Plymouths, tried one homebrew.)