[FWDLK] 1960 Plymouth For Sale:

4wdrlkrs:

This is a '60 Plymouth Fury 2drht parts car. It has very good but not
perfect glass all around... especially the 4 windows glass is nearly new
looking, except for dirt. It has the Bubble Front Windshield and Sky Hi
rear window. The stainless steel trim around the front and back windows
ONLY are there and are in very good shape.

It also has a very good trunk as well... trunk had the toilet seat on it
at one time. The hood is in Very nice shape.. dent wise, and only has 1
VERY slight dent in the front by the Plymouth letters, and NO filler in
it that I could detect. It also has 1 passenger side door that is
dentless and Fillerless as well.

The car has a 318 in it that has not run in quiet a while and I never
even tried to start it...'cause it has no ignition switch or keys.

The cars frame is rusted out.. not repairable!.. At least not without a
whole new floor pan, and trunk floor.

The car had power steering and the pump and everything other than the
steering wheel is still there... I believe, what shape it is in is
anyones guess.

OH, one of the best items the car has is Swivel Seats.. that's right, it
has underneath the seat covers, the original swivel seats, they don't
work with the door via a guide wire, but they still open up with the
lever.

The car has virtually no stainless side trim left... but it does have the
front and back bumpers that are not in too bad of shape, they could be
replated and whatever edents are there could be taken out rather easily I
suspect!?

The insides of the car were taken mostly away by another previous
owner... dash is still there except for glove compartment, and the
headliner isn't there. I took off the door panels and they would go with
the car if you wanted them, but they are in poor shape.

Ok, I think I've rambled on long enough.. I have to get this car out of
my driveway very soon.. within 2 weeks... and get the driveway clear for
the *^/$@ snow that we all enjoy so much around here... AARRGH.

So contact me privately at "dlvh@juno.com " if you are interested. I
would love for this car to go to one of the forwardlooking members, but
if it does not go in the 2 weeks, it will go to the salvage yard...if
they want it.

David VH ..  in the Western part of lower Michigan!