[FWDLK] 60 Fury seats

Good morning!
        Can anyone tell me if the front and rear seats from a 60 Fury, will fit
into a 59 Belvedere?  They are both 2 dr. hdtps.
        I also want to thank all those who shared their knowledge about
steering columns and blasting media.  I still have a fear of blasting
away at this old iron of mine,  I can't stand the thought of warping the
outer sheet metal.  The steering column removal doesn't seem as
terrifying as I thought it would be.
        Can anyone on the list recommend a good stripper?  Excuse me, I should
say a chemical paint stripper!
        John in WI
        75 IH Diesel 2 dr sed PS PB Radio Heat Tinted Glass Full Instruments
        86 JD Diesel Open top, Whistle to yourself, while frying in the sun,
freezing in the cold, or getting wet in the rain or while spreading
manure in the wind