[FWDLK] 6v batt

Hi,
        If you buy a $60 battery and it lasts for 5 years, that's $12 per
year.  Not too bad of an investment to insure your favorite car starts.
Someone wrote they buy batteries for $19.99... If they don't last more
than 2 years without failure, you're wasting money. Also take in to
consideration the time to change failing batteries, the aggrevation, and
lost time driving your car.  These cheaper batteries, I doubt, have the
cranking power needed for cold weather.  In most instances, you get what
you pay for.
John in WI