[FWDLK] Buried Tulsa Plymouth

My brother has just scored for me, a July 22, 1957 "Life" magazine,
which has a picture on Page 24, of the 57 Plymouth, front-on, being
lowered into it's concrete tomb.
I have read before of this event, in the June 1994, Collectible
Automobile, on Page 62.
Does anyone know where I might find additional information on the "Time
Capsule", 57 Plymouth buried in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
Thanks in advance.
Glenn.
57 Plymouth Fury.