[FWDLK] [Fwd: mirrors]

bulletTo: friends <l-forwardlook@lists.psu.edu>
  • Subject: mirrors
  • From: John Bartell <jrbartell@tds.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:10:57 -0600
  • Hi all,
            I have a fella wanting to sell me some mirrors, he said they are for a
    59 Mopar.  He can't remember what they came off, but said they are in
    mint or nearly so condition.  These are the numbers he gave
    me...D60078-401 and 2299969   Can anyone help me with identifying
    these?  Both of theses numbers are on the left hand manual remote. He
    has 2 lefts (one the cable is cut) and 1 right.  He does not have the
    bezel for the dash.
            I also had someone on the Forwardlook list offer me some mirrors for my
    59, but I can't find the Email I printed and thought I saved.
    If you still have these mirrors, please email me with a description of
    condition.
            Thanks, John in WI   (Cheesehead in dismay... what is happening to the
    Pack ??!!)