[FWDLK] Strange e-mail

Hello,

On Friday 12 or Saturday 13, a message was sent out on either Forward Look
or 300 mailing list about choke wells.

This message is preventing me from receiving mail from this point in my
message queue onwards.  At least, I can't think what else the problem could
be.  I'm currently unable to retrieve this and the following 110+ messages.

Eventually I get a timeout (even set to 5 minutes) that this message could
not be retrieved.  The partial title 'choke wells' is given within the error
text.

I have asked my ISP to delete the first 4 messages in my queue but so far
they have ignored me.

It looks like I will have to abandon this account and start all over again.

Assuming I am right that there is something unusual about this 'choke well'
message, I remind senders not to send anything other than plain text
messages.

This has really screwed me up.  I'm sending my fax number to people I would
normally receive e-mails from.

Don't reply to me - I can't receive anything!

Richard.